Happy Friday party peeps! Can you believe there are only 24 days left until Halloween?! This gives you juuuuust enough time to start planning your party. Grab a mug of hot apple cider and check out these 10 tips to start planning a spook-tacular Halloween party!
1. Check out some party inspiration to get yourself into the spirit.
2. Peruse the stores for decorations and party supplies that will haunt your guests for years to come.
3. Plan out your costume and show everyone how punny you are.
4. Look up recipes that are sure to be a scream.
5. Brew up some cocktails for your best witches.
6. Plan out the guest list and send some cute invites.
7. Create a spooky playlist and get ready to do the Monster Mash.
8. Collect your candy without having to go door to door.
9. Create costume contest awards that are to die for.
10. Get your pets ready for a frighteningly good time.
Which part of Halloween is your favorite? Let me know in the comments!